Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY FAB-MOMMY!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! 

How is awesome is it that I get to spend another Mother's Day with my Fab-Mommy, Pamela Reddock! She is my style inspiration, role model, bestfriend and soooo much more. Being one out of six children for my parents, my mother is a true example of LOVE. Today is about her and I will forever cherish each and everyday I get to spend with her! My Fab-Mommy is all that I aspire to be and has defined the meaning of STYLE & GRACE, so we celebrate today and everyday as well as my other sisters who are Fab-Mommies today! I salute you: Simmone, Melissa & Nicole for being amazing Fab-Mommies to look up to! I'm so blessed to see my niece and nephews being raised by these women!  


THANK GOD FOR MY FAB-MOMMY! Totally head over heels in love with loving her!  

 Nothing like a Mother's LOVE..


Happy Mother's Mom! Hope today is all you imagined <3

No comments :

Post a Comment