Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND: Day Party, Birthday Party & BEYONCE!

Kicked off my holiday weekend celebrating my friend, Candice's birthday on the rooftop of Muse Lounge! Glad I got to see the birthday gal, she is one of the sweetest people I know. Happy Birthday Chef Candi! Hope it's as fabulous as you are. xo!

Got to see my ATL shawty, Boogie! We've been friends since we were in grade school...like single digit years-old. Missed her dearly!

TGP crew lovin with Kimmy, Boogie & Erinn! Decades of friendship :)

After a quick change..I headed back into the city to celebrate one of my closest friend's 26th birthday! Ashlee is also a friend I've known forever, I love her sooo much, you have NO idea. We ate, drank and danced on tables like it was 1999..oh it was a good night! lol!

Sunday Funday with the family! Me and My Godson, Justin at the BBQ goofing around :-D

On Memorial Day (THANK GOD FOR THE TROOPS!) Me & Wenny took our fabulousness to AC for the Beyonce concert and look what we spotted....."When they gonna make that Bentley truck"

All my broads foreign.

Mama, we made it! 

 We glammed up for Beyonce!
Linked up with some girlfriends before the concert!  

HAIL, King Beyonce is in the building!

Waiting patiently.... ; )

Annnnnnd she shut it down! Best concert ever! Best performer ever! MJ of our time!


Had an amazing weekend...so grateful for all my experiences and people in my life! Summer School has officially started so it's back to the books and back to the good ol' 9-5! Ciao ; )



3 comments :