Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FAB-MOMMY OF THE DAY: Shana of Clinton, MD

Our Fab-Mommy of the day is Shana of Clinton, MD, she is a fun and energetic mom for her super cute son, Ian! These two are beyond cute and have formed an unbreakable bond that makes mommyhood for Shana worth it! I've known Shana for a few years now, and she has a great personality along with a warm smile that seems to brighten your day. Check out the Fab-Mommy and her son, Ian below as they show you their playful side:

What makes Shana the ultimate Fab-Mommy?
"Motherhood means everything to me. The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom. Everything I teach my son is through love. I have vowed to always pour my heart out in abundance to him. That is what I feel makes me a Fab Mommy."

Shana describes Ian's style as being "very playful." And says, "I never tie him down to just one style. He can rock polo from head to toe one day and then rock a Disney's Cars outfit from head to toe the next, lol. I tend to let him choose. My goal is to keep him looking cool!" How cute is Ian in his denim shirt?! I loveee it!


Shana's style is more on the chic side. And says, "Whether I rock tennis shoes and sweats or pumps and skinny jeans, as long as it accentuates my feminine wiles and looks cute, it’s my style." I'm swooning over Shana's shoes! *oww*
 Fab-Mommy & son having fun with the wii!


Happy Early Mother's Day to Shana and all the Fab-Mommies out there! We appreciate you more than you know and your children are lucky to have Fab-Mommies that work hard. Stay tuned to more Fab-Mommy features this week. Happy Wednesday Guys! <3

4 comments :