Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SHOEGASM: Olcay Gulsen Heels



About a month ago Angela Simmons wore a pair of super high platform heels to accentuate her camel jumper on BET's 106& Park. She opted to wear Olcay Gulsen Ankle Strap Pump versus her favorite Giuseppe Zanotti or Christian Louboutin Heels. I was estatic to see her switch the heel game up for another designer. The platform exuded FABULOUSITY and absolute love at first sight! Are you having a shoegasm like me?? Everything about this shoe gives me butterflies. I'm kind of obsessed with them and need to find rehab before I make this splurge...lol! HELP!


"Feminine high, refined pump. Made of the best qualities in Portugal" according to the website
 
Electric blue nails + Coral (yellow) = LOVE!

Get yours here or here!

No comments :

Post a Comment