Friday, May 11, 2012

FAB-MOMMY OF THE DAY: Ashlee of Bowie, MD

What an amazing week it has been, so many Fab Mommies have been featured that I know and admire! I'm super proud to say I know and have met some awesome people. Today our Fab-Mommy of the Day is a very close girlfriend of mine by the name of Ashlee reigning from Bowie, MD. She is an amazing mother to her two-year old son, Blake Alexander! I know first hand, how great this mother and son duo are and it goes without saying how fashionable they are...just see for yourself:   


Ashlee describes her style inspiration  as being chic and classic. She also says it is often referred to as, "The little Black Dress with added personality!" Ashlee says, "I typically keep my outfit simple and highlight my personality. I want my look to last through ages and I always aim to flatter my silhouette."

Fashion World...I'd like for you to meet Blake! I loveee this little boy to pieces!

When it comes to Blake’s style, Ashlee says "it's what I would call Urban with a touch of trendy … Casual, but comfy." Boys in my opinion, need to be comfortable, so they can be active and free to do whatever they like. Blake is such an energizer rabbit, that dressing him casual clothes is the perfect choice :)




What makes Ashlee the ultimate Fab Mommy?:
"My two year old tot is a HANDFUL and no matter what’s on our agenda for the day from play dates at the park, the produce section in the grocery store, to heading out for date night with my babe at the end of my night I l fall back on my bed look down at my feet and smile at a fabulous pair of shoes!"
Happy Mother's Day to my girlfriend, Ashlee! She deserves all the cards, flowers, hugs, kisses and so much more because she does it all! Be sure to tell all the Fab Mommies you know, how important and special they are....I know I will! Have a great weekend People! xo








3 comments :

  1. We love us some Telly!! Happy Godmommy's Day to you my love! You too deserve a very special shout out for being an amazing Godmommy! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Telly....I am so very proud of you,too. Ash and Blake are the highlights of my earthly life. I thank God for placing you in our lives. You are the best!! Blessings always....Love ~J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Ash!

    Annnnd thanks Ms. Jenene ----Happy Mother's Day to you as well! You're such a Fab-Mommy yourself, thanks for giving me an amazinnn friend :) xo

    ReplyDelete