Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DEAR SUMMER.....


Happy Summer Beautiful People!

How awesome is it that we are able to enjoy another season? Although I'm a winter baby, my roots are Caribbean so I absolutely loveee summer time! I'm hoping this summer brings lots of laughter, joy and of course fun fun fun in the SUN. I'm excited celebrate birthdays especially this summer & maybe take a road trip! I'll be kicking it on the west coast for a couple of days so please excuse the delay of posts....I'm just trying to start my summer off righttttt! LOL. Anyway, if you live in the DMV area it's going to be scorching for the next few days so remember to wear your sunnies and put on your sunblock. Check out a few of my favorite songs that remind me of summa' time below:











What's a song that reminds you of summer time??

2 comments :

  1. Great selections all HOT.

    A song that reminds me of Summer Time is "I wanna sex you up" by color me badd when I was a kid I always remember hearing that song blasting from cars once the weather started to heat up and "Before I let go" that's like the national anthem for BBQ's and Family reunions. "Deja Vu" by beyonce that is a perfect summer time video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song choices! I love "Deja Vu" by Beyonce (that was one on my favorite videos).

    ReplyDelete