Friday, June 8, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY: Muhammad Ali & Grandson for Louis Vuitton


Happy Friday People! 

How adorbs is this picture? Former boxer Muhammad Ali stars in the new Louis Vuitton print ad pictured with his super cute grandson, Curtis Muhammad Conway Jr. photographed by Annie Leibovitz. We are shy just a week from Father's Day Weekend and I've got a few posts up my sleeve before I leave for vacay that will be dedicated to all the awesome Dad's out there!
***
If you want to salute your Dad for being an awesome role model? Etc. Tell me why your dad means so much to you (50 words or more/less) & submit ONE picture of you two together.
OR
If you know of any awesome Dad/son or Dad/daughter duo’s….tell me why they are a great father (50 words or more/less) & submit ONE picture of the two (Dad/son or Dad/daughter) together.
Email me: StylebySchuntel@gmail.com

Have a great weekend everyone! Ciao :)

*bows out gracefully* 

No comments :

Post a Comment