Friday, June 1, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!


I've been kinda obsessed with this picture of Solange for awhile now! She was spotted in the streets of NYC on Mother's Day looking fabulous walking beside her bike. What's not love about this picture? From the adorable basket, red see-through purse, yellow top with matching shorts, curly bush & fab sunnies...oh and don't forget that matte red lip! This picture reads "Summa Summa Time!" And since we are officially on the brinks of Summer days, this picture is the perfect way to start the weekend! I need to rent a bike for the day and just ride around the city...puts on my to-do list.

In other news, I really can't believe it's Friday already....where did the week go?! I'm not complaining but, this week really flew by. I intend on catching up on lots of R&R this weekend and maybe some online shopping for my upcoming trips (there are tons of sales going on!). I hope everyone has great weekend and Happy 1st of June Beautiful People! :)


*bows out gracefully*


1 comment :