Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WHAT I WORE: Vegas to LA!

I'm officially off from vacay and I must say it was just what I needed! I got the chance to kick it poolside with my beautiful family, get sunkissed by summer's haute debut, relax, laugh and just have a good time with some of my friends on the west coast. I'm working on doing more 'Style by Schuntel/What I Wore' posts to showcase my own style this summer so I had my photog little sissy snap some shots of me while on vacay. Check out a few of my looks below:  
My 'poolside' look inspired by Beyonce:
Multi-colored Kaftan from Nordstroms
Earrings by Belle Noel
Sunnies by Steve Madden
Bracelets (my own)

 
Bathing suit ('Pinktini' as I like to call it) from H&M

Had some fun with Marylin Monroe on Hollywood Blvd.
White tank by Forever 21
Blue wide-leg pants by H&M
Sandals by Zara

They call me 'Mellow Yellow' (AGAIN...sorry the picture is so small)
Mesh tank by Zara
Short-shorts by Bebe
Sunnies by Steve Madden
Speedy bag by Louis Vuitton
Sandals by Aldo

I like to call this look 'Blossom'
Sunnies by Forever 21
White Peplum top by Zara
Floral pants by H&M
Neon green & black sandals by H&M
Speedy bag by Louis Vuitton
Bangle by H&M
Earings by Bebe

Kicked it with some fabulous dolls for brunch at Faux Pas! How cute is everyone?!

This is one of my favorite looks, I call it 'Color me blue':
Blue metallic tank by H&M
Yellow jeans by Target
Espadrilles by Aldo
Bracelets by BCBG & my vintage finds
'S' Neclace by Urban Outfitters 
Sunnies by Steve Madden



PS- I will post pictures from my Puerto Rico vacay as soon as I find my cord!

No comments :

Post a Comment