Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father of the Day: Paul Jones

Our Father of the Day is Paul Jones! Not only is he an amazing father to three of beautiful young ladies, but he is also my uncle! I adore him so much and so does my cousin, Wenny. Today she not only wants to salute him but thank him for all that he has done.
Check out what the "Daddy's Girl" had to say below:


"I thank God everyday and I'm so grateful to have such a awesome father like Paul Jones. He has been there for me on every good and challenging moment of my life, supported me in every aspect, gives me good advice, and listens to me. It been humbling and inspirational to have him in my life. I'm so fortunate to have a father figure in my life to keep me guided and to help me make pivotal decisions in my life. It's been a blessing and I'm so appreciative that God has blessed me with the privilege of having a good father figure in my life."
"I am so thankful that my father as always protected, provided and most importantly loves me unconditional. Also, he knows me the best and spoiled me with love. I been so blessed and lucky to have not only a Daddy but a Great father that sacrifices his time and effort into my dreams and aspirations. I'm forever grateful to have him in my life and I know I owe him a million for all his love one day."

Daddy's Little Girl,

Wenny aka Rabbit




Kleenex anyone?! I'm in tears. Having a Father in your life is a true blessing and we should always acknowledge the hardwork, dedication and love that they give. I would like to that Wenny for submitting this post, she is a phenomenal woman that I admire and love! Happy Father's Day Paul Jones, we hope it's a great one!

2 comments :