Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father of the Day: Wayne Greene

With Father's Day only a few days away, I'm glad to salute another awesome dad by the name of Wayne Greene! Today we salute him for all that he has done for his "baby" Crystal. Check out a few words Crystal had to say about her Daddy below:

 "WOW!! Words can’t describe how I absolutely adore my father. He encourages me with his smile and the glow of his face, he is my biggest cheerleader and only wants the absolute best for me. I remember when I graduated from college and walked across the stage, I could hear him say “that’s my baby right there” which made my heart melt because I knew he was proud of me (the 1st kid & grand kid with a degree)."
 

"He’s not just my father but a man of Christ who I turn to when making major decisions in my life because I know his guidance will lead me in the right direction. Happy Father’s Day Daddy!!!!"



Special thanks to Crystal for this post! You have an amazing dad and I'm glad to hear he's still a major part of your life. We want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to Wayne Greene!!   

No comments :

Post a Comment