Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SNEAK-PEEK: Lady Gaga 'FAME' Perfume


Lady Gaga caused quite the ruckus last week when she tweeted "Looks like photos of my perfume are being leaked. Oh you fashion editors I could just crinkle my hands at you!" Gaga tweeted on Wednesday, before she posted the photo of her new perfume bottle. Apparently, the perfume bottle is a clear bottle filled with black fluid with a dramatic flare like the famed singer.


Want to know what the perfume will actually smell like? Well Gaga says, "Actually the perfume smells like an expensive hooker. Be sure to check the back of the packaging so you too can smell FAME for yourself! I'm really intrigued by Lady Gaga's persona, ever since her sit down with Oprah. No details on when her 'FAME' perfume will debut...I'll keep you in the loop once I get word!

No comments :

Post a Comment