Tuesday, June 5, 2012

FASHION NEWS: Giuliana Rancic Set To Launch Affordable Clothing Line!


Fashion Police & E! News Correspondent, Giuliana Rancic can add another title to her name. The soon-to-be Fab-Mommy & now Fashion Designer is set to launch an affordable clothing line for HSN entitled, G by Giuliana. We hear the collection will debut later this year. Giuliana says, “It’s super affordable, easy to just wear...I’ll be wearing it on my shows. I think people are really going to like it.” Apparently, Giuliana's father was a master tailor in Naples, Italy, which inspired her designer dreams. That's amazing! I heart Italians hustle! Giulana also says, “He’s always had clothing stores and had men’s and women’s clothing, so I’ve always had fashion running in my veins..But I’m not crazy, not delusional; I didn’t try to do a line and sell it to the top department stores with a crazy price tag. I just wanted something that everyone could get.” Congrats to Giuliana! Hard work pays off and I'm glad to see a Maryland Gal shining. Can't wait to see the collection :)

No comments :

Post a Comment