Monday, June 11, 2012

Father of the Day: Wade Montgomery

Last week I announced the first ever Father's Day feature and I'm super happy to introduce you to a phenomenal father, Wade Montgomery! I've known Mr. Montgomery for quite sometime now, so I'm pleased to feature him. Check out what his daughter, Ashlee has to say about her Daddy below: 


"There is no one in this world like my daddy, he is truly what I call “one of a kind” and I couldn’t be without his sly charm and his undeniable out of this world humor!" 


"His sense of style (so GQ) is still amazing to me at 57 years of age and most importantly my daddy is a God fearing man, a man that is in love with God …what could get more better than that!" 


"He is my right hand man and I thank God for him! He is a father of 8, a grandfather of 11, and a great-grandfather of 1 … he’s the glue that holds us together …xo!"



Special Thanks to Ashlee! We wish Mr. Wade Montgomery a Happy Father's Day and many more!!

No comments :

Post a Comment