Friday, July 13, 2012

FASHION FLASHBACK: Clueless (Circa, 1995)

 "Do you prefer 'fashion victim' or 'ensembly challenged'? - Cher


 "I mean I get up, I brush my teeth, and I pick out my school clothes." - Cher



  "You see how picky I am about my shoes and they only go on my feet." - Cher

" Dionne's my friend because we both know what it's like to have people be jealous of us."- Cher

I want that cell phone holder that Cher has! lol! No seriously.... 

 "I know it sounds mental, but sometimes I have more fun vegging out than when I go partying. Maybe because my party clothes are so binding." - Cher



As women we all know this SCENE happens in our room every blue moon.  

 "Sporadically. It means once in a while. Try to use it in a sentence." - Cher

 Remember wearing a crisp white collared shirt under your sweater?! I loved that trend.
VIA: The Coveteur
 "I mean, ordinarily I would strut around in my cutest little outfits and send myself flowers and candy, but I couldn't do that stuff with Josh." -Cher

We can't forget the infamous one liner quotes:
"AS IF" -Dionne & Cher
"Whatever"- Cher
"What the hell is that?" -Dad
"A dress."-Cher
"Says who?"-Dad
"Calvin Klein."-Cher
 "Oh, no. You don't understand, this is an Alaïa." -Cher 



Happy Friday the 13th! Don't let a number make you superstitious today. Have a great weekend and do something memorable....after all it's summa' time! I'll be celebrating theeee most important man in my life, my daddy's birthday. Cheers to him! Love him to pieces!  


*bows out gracefully*

2 comments :