Monday, July 30, 2012

MY INSTA-WEEKEND: July 28-29th, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY!

I had such a jam-packed weekend full of events, so glad I could make them all! I'm still adding apps to my iphone so stay tuned for more of my fancy filters and collages! Check out my weekend below:
I kicked off my Saturday afternoon at church for Crystal's Discipleship Graduation with Terrin and Wenisha! It was an amazing ceremony and was such a privilege to see my friend graduate into a sisterhood and fellowship at church. Congrats again, Crystal! #GirlfriendsWithGod

After a quick outfit change I headed into the city to hang out with the fam... I wore a orange cut-out dress from SoHo; Aldo heels; LV speedy and hoop-earrings by BEBE.   

It was a family affair for my cousin's girlfriend, Niambi! We celebrated her 30th birthday on the rooftop of the Beacon Hotel. Fun times all around!

Me and My Partner In Crime/ACE of Spades, Terrin!  

braided up.

After the day party, we hit the pool at the Capital Liason for Wenisha's week-long birthday celebration! I absolutely loved the pool and wished we could've stayed until the sun all the way down but Mother Nature had different plans....oh well. Lots of fun in the sun this weekend, definitely looking forward to next weekend's craziness...I'll be heading up all the way up North! #STAYTUNED


Insta-Stalk Me: @ms_schuntel

1 comment :

  1. We love your blog photographs and you look great always. Continue your dreams. You will be
    a great attorney. A true supporter.

    ReplyDelete