Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tell Me I'm Your National Anthem....


Happy Birthday America!!
Yesterday was filled with great food, even better drinks and my favorite people that I love & adore! I spent the morning whipping up a fab meal (mac n' cheese!) for my family before heading over to my cousin's house for a super cute Family BBQ (Thanks Shalice! YOU'RE amazing) and then I jetted to DC to watch the fireworks and catch up with new/old friends. My day started and ended exactly how I wanted it to...how awesome is that?! I'm hoping everyone had a good time as well :) 

Me & My BFF Derrick. (WHAT I WORE: Earrings by BEBE, Royal Blue romper from Urban Outfitters, Multi-color wedges from DSW & my own jewels).

Check out some twitter/instagram pictures from my favorite celebs on the 4th below:

Solange, Beyonce, Angie & crew showed their Patriotic side in Houston, Texas. LOVE IT!

Nia Long sees FIREWORKS while on vacay with the family in Maui, Hawaii! #imisshawaii

Rita Ora shows off her fashionable outfit before stepping out...DOPE! 

It's a FAMILY Affair PT.2...Mama Tina, Solange, Beyonce & Angie.

The Bosh family got cutesy!

Draya Michele was all STARS & STRIPES with her gfs.

BBW Jennifer sported a red-blue-white bikini while vacaying it up in DR!

My Idol, June Ambrose got artsy in all her Patriotic glory! 

DC Style Blogger & Maven, Aureta kicked it fabulously poolside! Those glasses are L-O-V-E.


No comments :

Post a Comment