Friday, July 6, 2012

HAUTE FRIDAY!

via: SF
It's the weekend AGAIN.........and with all this travelling/commuting in the heat, it's become exhausting so I hope to get some R&R for a little bit! I'm ready to celebrate my big sissy's birthday and kick it with friends and family. I'll be styling her, so stay tuned for pictures and deets on her fun night out! Besides the partying, I'll be glued to my books (mid-terms are this week) and writing papers (so much fun -_-). I hope to parlay at someone's pool soon #SONecessary. In other news, I'll find sometime to get my new phone (my friend's shall rejoice) because my beloved fab-berry is slowly going into retirement. I'll be joining the masses iphone crew soon, I'm kind of excited! LOL. Anyway, I'm rambling....when I have tons of things on the to-do list, Have an awesome weekend people MAKE IT COUNT. Like forreals. Oh, and stay hydrated! The Heat Wave continues..

*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment