Friday, July 27, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!!


HELLO.....weekend! I've got alot of events on the social calendar beginning tomorrow so, I'll be doing alot of reading and writing for school (3 more weeks and I'M FREE!) today. The Summer Olympics opening ceremony kicks off this evening, definitely tune in! I don't watch sports on a regular basis but I appreciate all 17 days of the Olympics. Stay in the loop here:  http://www.london2012.com/schedule-and-results/

ON ANOTHER note....tt should be nice enough for me to kick it poolside with my super lovely girlfriends, as I sip a cocktail! I loveeee the Summer time PLUS I just snagged me a bikini for $5.30 at H&M during my lunch break, walk downtown (What a Steal!?!). I hope everyone has a great weekend and spend it with the people you love the most...I know I will :)

*bows out gracefully* 

No comments :

Post a Comment