Wednesday, July 11, 2012

GIRL TALK: 10 Smart Financial Tips for Your 20s & 30s

THROWBACK: My favorite people who I adore. "Save and spend time for the right people"
Helllo My Fearless Twenty Somethings!

Lately, I've been on a "savings mission" and I mean that with all my heart. Saving my coins for worthwhile meals, trips, etc and even my time for the right people & the right occasions. It's so important to save in all areas of your life even if that means saving a bit time for the people who mean the most to you (I'm learning this everyday). Saving is such an important habit that we often let fall to the waist side of our life After reading the August 2012 Essence Magazine, I've grown a new found obsession with getting my financial life in order! I came across an article entitled, "10 Smart Financial Tips for Your 20s & 30s" by Tanisha A. Sykes that I've been telling most of my girlfriends about. I've discovered a new interest in saving that could make a HUGE difference in your life. Being twenty-something has giving me alot to think about, especially when it comes to where I choose to invest my coins as well as if I should really buy those Jimmy Choo's (lol!). I'm a Shop-A-Holic...this I know, but my point of all of this is to tell you that their are ways that you can be fabulous on a budget, yes a budget and have a great life financially! All I'm saying is spend wisely...and invest well. Below are the "10 Smart Financial Tips for Your 20s & 30s":

1. LIVE WITH YOUR MAMA LONGER.
2. CREATE A SPENDING PLAN.
3. PAY OFF YOUR FIRST CAR.
4. BUILD AN EMERGENCY FUND.
5. LOOK FABULOUS ON A BUDGET.
6. ESTABLISH A1 CREDIT.
7. SAVE FOR A DOWN PAYMENT ON YOUR FIRST HOME.
8. START SERIOUSLY INVESTING.
9. CREATE MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS.
10. GIVE BACK TO CHARITY

***

Pick up the latest Essence Magazine (Nia Long looks gorgeous on the cover!) to get all the details on how these financial tips can work for you or you can read Tanisha's weekly column n on essence.com and tweet her @tanishastips.....Happy Saving :)

No comments :

Post a Comment