Wednesday, July 18, 2012

THREE VACAYS IN TWO WEEKS: Puerto Rico, California & Vegas!

WOW! I cannot believe we are half-way into Summer and I'm just sharing my vacation pictures but it's a busy month for me. Anyone who knows me, KNOWS how much I love to travel...it's in my blood. Blame my Carribean parents that got me my first passport at a young age! LOL! Anyway, last month I went on three vacay's in two weeks (YES, I know I'm crazy) because I NEEDED IT! Between work, school, blogging and trying to have a social life I get caught up in a spiral from time to time...so a girls' got to do what a girls' got to do, feel me?! Well my first trip was to Puerto Rico with my cousin Wenisha & her girlfriend Tiffany, see some of our fun below:

Airport Swag:
Calvin Klein metallic top
H&M snakeskin printed jeans
ALDO bow-tie flates
ZARA tote bag
Bracelets & rings are my own

Prepping for LIFT OFF!
5 hours later..............PUERTO RICO! Hola Papi!
Mama, I made it.


We quickly changed into our bikini's for a happy hour by the pool before hitting the beach. I'm wearing a H&M cover up.
Feeling BLUE:
Forever 21 double split maxi
H&M sandals
LV speedy

Kind of obsessed with my sandals. So comfortable & chic!
Group pic before our adventurous day!


 I love this view!

We did some touring in Old San Juan...a little history lesson never hurt nobody ; )

One of my dear friend's suggested we go to the Bacardi factory while in Puerto Rico and it was definitely one of my favorite parts of the trip.  #Goodtimes 

After two free drink tickets....we were ready for our tour!  

 After a 45-minute tour about rum we were excited to get our drink on at dinner! LOL

Guess who showed up for dinner?!  

 One of the best meals I had all trip. Pineapple rice was on ONE!

Sad, sad, sad day...my camera died right before we went on our hike into the rain forest and I forgot my cord at home:( I was Blown Betty but needless to say it was soooo amazing to hike through the forest and put our feet in the water once we reached the waterfalls. Great trip!

.....And a few days later!

My next two trips were super fun because I got to visit my favorite place in the United States, Los Angeles, California and parlay in my favorite playground Vegas with my family. Ever since I was little girl my parents use to take my siblings and I on summer trips, so I was really excited to have my nephews join us this time around! See some of our fun below:

Daydreaming and I'm thinking of you....daydreaming and I'm thinking of YOU!

Rooftop Pool side in Vegas was love! I had some fun with the family before breakfast. I wore a pink one-piece from H&M with my very trusty Steve Madden sunnies and hoop earrings by Belle Noel.

Shout out to Vegas for being 110 DEGREES! After lunch, walking the stripe, the arcade & the pool we were SPENT! We jetted straight back to the hotel to catch some Zzzzz....


Roadtrippin' LITERALLY! 

The very next day we said BYE-BYE Vegas.........  

And hello to LA Sunshine on the Hollywood Blvd!


Aunty Bri-Bri & Justin! 

 My favorite people in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! 30+ years of marriage ; )

Had Marilyn Monroe moment at the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum  

WHO'S BAD?!


Vacays are so much fun! ALWAYS make sure you go with the right people, I have two more coming up before the Summer wraps up. Stay tuned! xo

No comments :

Post a Comment