Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MY INSTA-WEEK: July 16-23, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

I'm almost a month in with my new iphone and I'm totally loving it, who would've ever thought THIS old school gal would appreciate technology so much? LOL! Well I've downloaded my apps and found new ways of staying busy and needless to say INSTAGRAM has stolen my heart. I decided to participate in my ever Photo Challenge through Essence Magazine, it was alot of fun and interesting. Besides the Photo-Challenge, I also celebrated my cousin's birthday amongst other celebrations like MyFashionPower.com 2 year anniversary and kicked it with family & friends. See a few pictures below (a bit out of order...but you get the drift!):
#MYIDOL

I ROCK MY.....Elon Pride on my key chain! 'Education is the KEY to success'
Caught in #NaturalBeauty
Wenisha's birthday dinner at Cubano's! So yummy :D
Wenisha's birthday party at Eden! PS- I loveee playing around with the filters through my apps!
Giorgio. Wenisha. Derrick = BFF
#PartnerInCrime .....love her!! xo
Look what I got in the mail!! #EXCITED #FREEBIE
#MYESSENCE .....Rooftop flow with Wenisha for MyFashionPower 2 year Anniversary! Great view and great people :)


#WalkInMyShoes .....just a typical Sunday ; )
After Karaoke with the family me and my cousin Chezzy got it in on the dance floor! SO FUN!
Zip lining x Giant Swing = HAPPY MONDAY!
Nothing like conquering your fear at the start of the week!


Follow me on instagram: @ms_schuntel

No comments :

Post a Comment