Tuesday, August 27, 2013

BAG CRUSH: Celine Nano Luggage Bag



I've been crushing since Spring on the "Mini Celine" bags (also known as the Nano/Baby sister of Larger Celine Tote)and seems like celebs have been too. I'm notoriously known to carry a big bag and since school is over (Thank You God), I have no excuse for carrying a life-size bag around.


 
Classic black is always a must have!

 
I'm learning to condense my life and sometimes you don't need all that stuff in your bag so I've been deciding what mini-bag I want and I'm totally crushing over Celine's mini-bag collection.
 

I'm totally about that cross-strap life and that carry it on my arm life...
 
 
 
 I think this would a great staple Fall/Winter. I need a bag or two to add to my little collection, what do you think? Yes or Nah?! Decisions.... 

No comments :

Post a Comment