Tuesday, August 27, 2013

BEST DRESSED: MTV's Video Music Awards 2013

Happy Tuesday!

I had such a great weekend and totally missed out on the VMA's Sunday night BUT I got the skinny on who looked absolutely stunning on the red carpet. The Video Music Awards took place at the Barclay's center in Brooklyn, NY for the first time ever and some of my favorite celebs brought their A game. Let's get into my favorite looks of the evening, beginning with....

 
Ciara blew my mind in this Givenchy gown (similar to the dress Beyonce wore at the 2012 Met Gala). She was runner up to my favorite look of the night... 
 

 
Taylor Swift gave us old hollywood glam with a touch of sexy in this navy blue  Hervé Léger by Max Azria gown.

Coco Rocha stuck with her grunge look and dare I say how much I want that leather biker jacket! Swoon.

 
Selena Gomez is just a force to be reckoning with, she always serves the right amount of sexiness. She is wearing a Atelier Versace gown and corset underneath..whew the HAUTENESS!

 
Jennifer Hudson rocked my entire world with this leather skirt (I've been on the prowl for the perfect leather skirt for a few weeks now).

Rita Ora was by far my favorite look of the night as wore a one-of-a-kind Alexandre Vauthier Couture gown complete with a feathered train sure to make the Fashion Gawds die happy.

Hollywood It Couple, Robin Thicke & Paula Patton looked stunning.

 
My new favorite, Naya Rivera kept it chic and effortless in a black dress.
 

The Carters skipped out on the VMA's but made a fashionable appearance at the after-party. Beyonce wore a super sexy Tom Ford dress and smile :)
 

images via: People.com
 
Jessica Biel also popped up at the VMA after-party in a lace Dolce & Gabbana dress that I absolutely LOVE. Her body is just perfect! *does crunches*  


No comments :

Post a Comment