Thursday, August 15, 2013

CHIC OF THE WEEK: Rihanna, Naya Rivera, Kourtney Kardashian & More!

Rihanna knows how to advertise baby! She's rocking her RIVER ISLAND Fall 2013 Camoflauge. Love everything about this look, especially the denim!

How gorgeous is Nina Dobrev?! Love this look on her, especially those Guiseppe heels ; )

One of my favorite couples looked amazing this week! Kevin Hart and super cute girlfriend, Enniko Parrish rocked my favorite pair Jimmy Choo's over the weekend. #GirlsLoveJimmy

Keri Russell kept it chic and comfy in this black romper. She's just so beautiful to me!
 
Tia & Tamara looked like true Fab Mommies! Effortless...

My latest obsession is Naya Rivera....I love her style, class and the fact that her beau Big Sean has made me want to be an amazing girlfriend like her (video will be posted soon).  

Old time favs Kourtney & Scott know how to keep it chic and effortless while making their way through the streets of Los Angeles. Ahhhh I want to see baby North West! Le sigh...
 

No comments :

Post a Comment