Wednesday, August 21, 2013

RECAP: Cocktails With Claire (DC Edition)

Last Friday, I got the chance to attend Cocktails With Claire and I must say that I was super proud to see so many fashionable women and men on the scene. The event took place in Dupont Circle at the super chic Eighteenth Street Lounge where I got the chance to mingle and sip a cocktail with some of the DMV's most fashionable. I was star stuck when I met the fashion bombshell herself, Claire as she was more beautiful than her pictures and her blonde locks captivated me.
 
Ms. Style & Grace with THE Fashion Bombshell herself, Claire!
 
After a quick chat, we took a picture and I went on to mingle with friends that I saw there. The cocktails were great and the passed hor d' oeuvres were delish (thanks to Kitchen Cray). I truly enjoyed my evening and even walked away with a cute gift bag that included a personalized "Fashion Bomb Daily" glass and beauty products. Can we get into this fabulous bun that Claire is rocking? LOVE! 
 
 
I'm hoping to run into Claire again so I can get the chance to pick her brain about her view on the fashion industry and how she got started, if you haven't been to FBD be sure to visit today! See a few of the pictures I snapped below:  

Claire pictured with the Kitchen Cray staff!

Officially bangin' it for the rest of the Summer!

Here I'm posed with Chef Jojo of Kitchen Cray

Ran into one of my absolute favorites, Courtney of The Fab Empire!


WHAT I WORE: Dress (old) from Zara/ Necklace (similar) from Top Shop/ Heels are from Jimmy Choo/  


 
 
See the full recap here: Cocktails With Claire! Stay Fabulous Guys!

 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment