Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Phillip Lim For Target: Full Collection (Available September 15th)


I'm super excited for the Phillip Lim for Target Fall Collection and now we they have the full collection available for us to peruse, how awesome is that?! I'm a fan of Phillip Lim, especially his crafted handbags and precision when it comes to apparel. The latest collection in collaboration with Target will hit stores September 15 (Ladies & Gents mark your calendar). Prices range from $19.99 to $299.99 for apparel and $19.99 to $59.99 for accessories. Pretty reasonable if I don't say myself, I'll definitely be purchasing a few pieces from the collection. Check out a few of my favorite looks below and see the full collection HERE!   




I love this sweatshirt & sweat pants combo...so chic and comfy! Total must have for Fall :)
 

Every man needs a well tailored suit!
 


 Camoflauge with a twist ; )
 


 Swooning over this bag! How amazing is this?
all images via: Fashionista
 


Happy Shopping!
 


No comments :

Post a Comment