Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last Days of Summer....


Last Pool Day at Vida Fitness/Penthouse Roof-Top: One piece swimsuit from ASOS (old)
 
We're unofficially in our last days of summer and I must say that's been one helluva a ride. I've gotten the opportunity to do some amazing things and learn some valuable lessons this summer. Most importantly, I got a chance to relax after school came to an end and actually spend time figuring out what I wanted to do next. Lets just say that I refuse to be RIGHT HERE next year, I know God has amazing things up his sleeves for me when the timing is right so until then I'm soaking up every second, bass in every minute, and making memories with the people I love the most. I'm capping off my last days of summer by attending Made in America music festival with my BFFs. It should be a great way to end summer and check off some things off my Summer Bucket list! WaHoo... 
 
Because I have an obsession with Tumblr I'm strongly considering getting a page soon (stay tuned), but until then check out a few pictures that I found over the Summer in between my own blogging.
 
Made In America last year.

YES, please.
 
North West made her debut!!

Girls love Jimmy Choo.

EVER...
 
It's 5pm somewhere...
 

 
I'll have what she's having...

Lesson learned.


 
Just beautiful (above & below)...
 
 
 
Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!!!!
 
 
 
 
*bows out gracefully*
   
 

No comments :

Post a Comment