Wednesday, August 28, 2013

FASHION...NOT SO FASHION NEWS: "Selfie" Can Be Found In The Dictionary!



...because sometimes the best photographer can be YOU! The "selfie" craze has officially taken over 2012/2013 and dare I say I love it? Lol! I'm totally guilty of taking selfies and posting them on my instgram (follow me: @ms_schuntel ...shameless plug!) because I think that I know my angles alot better than someone else taking it. My first picture on instagram was a selfie, and although I limit my posting of my selfies my friends and I love sending them eachother in our group chats!  




So what is a SELFIE? According to the Oxford Dictionary it is “A photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website” and lets note occasional selfies are acceptable, but posting a new picture of yourself every day isn’t necessary. I think we all need to make that mental notes, too many selfies is just a little obsessive.. 



Hi Beyonce.


How cute!


 
And then there are the pic-stich selfies....Hi Gabby!
 
 
Happy Selfie Picture Taking Guys! xo
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment