Thursday, August 22, 2013

CHIC OF THE WEEK: Karrueche, Kelly Rowland, Lady Gaga & More!

 
Totally fell in love with Lady Gaga's thigh high Balmain boots! Ahhh, Fall is upon us.

Ciara has stolen my heart this year and especially in this head to toe Zara beaded blouse & skirt.

Karrueche has the cutest style! She's "Married to the Mob" in this Leopard crop top & leggings..absolute love.

The double slit trend is far from over. Ms. Kelly Rowland wore a Cushni et ochs dress. She looks amazing! PS- She inspired my new bangin' look ; )

Rita Ora is a lover of many prints and of course super high heels. She looks comfortable & chic.

 
Although I know this is an old picture of JAYonce' (new name =#newrules), Beyonce just posted this on her tumblr and I love it all. They are the definition of a fashionable Hip-Hop couple.
 
 
 
 
What an amazing week of style! I'm always drawing my inspiration from what I see.
 
Check back next week more chic looks :)
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment