Thursday, September 19, 2013

CHIC OF THE WEEK: Blake Lively, Victoria Beckham, Naomie Harris & More!

 
 
Blake Lively stole my heart in this custom made leather dress by Gucci. How awesome is this dress?

 
Fashion Killa, Nicole Ritchie never disappoints. I need her wardrobe!

 
Zoe Saldana got that married glow while rocking a very neutral look. I love!

 
Victoria Beckham got suit happy in a very fabulous way of course. I'll take that jacket *swoon*

 
Fab Mommy, Kourtney Kardashian went Boho Chic in this romper and gladiator sandals. I can't wait to rock my hat like hers, Fall is here!
 
 
Rihanna is following her own rules as she rocked white from head to toe.

 
Katharine McPhee looked dreamy in this laced gown and the sultry red lip was the perfect amount of flare. Isn't she so beautiful? Adore her.

 
40 something and Fabulous, Gwyneth Paltrow looked great per her usual. Her hair is always so perfect! Damn you...

 
Kerry Washington wore a very intersting look that I loved..I see she's still wearing her white heels. #LaborDayAfterWhite #WhoCares
 
 
My new favorite to the fashion scene is actress Naomie Harris, how gorgeous is she?! Love her!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment