Thursday, September 26, 2013

FASHIONABLE MOVIES: Trailer for Lifetime’s "House of Versace"

Set your DVRs fashion lovers for the "House of Versace" movie set to premiere on October 5th at 8/7c on the Lifetime Network. Check out the latest trailer released below!  




FYI-This movie is based on Deborah Ball’s book House of Versace: The Untold Story of Genius, Murder, and Survival. Since I haven't read the book (DISCLAIMER: Please don't judge me--post grad school's completion last month, I've taking a hiatus from reading BUT I have a list of books I plan to read beginning next month) anyway, I'm really excited to watch this movie! Lifetime always gives a pretty accurate portrayal of real-life events, so I know I won't be disappointed. Doesn't Gina Gershon make a stunning Donatella Versace?! The resemblance is striking.   

No comments :

Post a Comment