Friday, September 27, 2013

Haute Friday!!

 
Anna Dello Russo x Paris Fashion Week




 
What a gorgeous couple!! #BritishLove



THIS is so me! HA!

 
 
 
Just watched the entire interview he did with BBC Radio and fell in love with YEEZY all over again!
 

 
...sometimes ; )
 

 
Rick Owens Spring 2014 RTW = Dopest show I've seen this week!!

 
A bit blurry but still a moment I wouldn't trade for the world. Oh September will never be the same, missing my Angel. #RestPeacefullyGrandma #AlwaysInMyHeart #MomMissesYouMore
 
 
 
Cheers to the last weekend in September! I'm really excited for October...for a few reasons, I can't wait to share (stay tuned). I have NO plans this weekend for the first time in months, so I can't wait to "go with the flow" instead of being on a schedule. Wishing you guys an amazing weekend! xo
 
*bows out gracefully*
 
 
 
twitter/instagram me: @ms_schuntel

No comments :

Post a Comment