Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Weekend Blues

 
 
Hey Guys!
 
Felt like Summer was still in the air this weekend so I decided to partake in some outside festivities with my family and friends. Over the weekend I got the chance to celebrate my cousin's birthday in Georgetown at Sequoia. It's been years since I've sat down and dined at Georgetown's harbor, so I was super excited to do it with my family. I fall in love with DC more and more each weekend...
WHAT I WORE: Black cropped sweatshirt by ZARA/ White textured ruffle skirt by ZARA/ Necklace by ZARA/ Aviator Sunnies by ZARA/ Jewels from my own collection/Blue Anouks by Jimmy Choo

 
Saturday was a good day/night! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend....

1 comment :

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then plus size chiffon dresses shows the neat and pure of a girl."http://www.rosegal.com/plus-size-chiffon-dresses/shop/"

    ReplyDelete