Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dear Summer: My Favorite Outfits

With Summer coming to an end and Fall approaching (I had my seat warmers on this morning..*side-eye*) I'm ready to transition my closet. It's been a fantastic summer to say the least and I must say I had some great fashion moments. Warmer weather always ensues a little leg action so I was very happy to put away the boots and jackets for short-shorts, tanks and maxi-dresses. Check out a few of my favorite outfits from this Summer below. Do you have any favorite outfits from the Summer?
 
LEFT TO RIGHT:
1. I absolutely loved this black romper I got from Urban Outfitters! I wasn't even planning to go shopping but ended up going there to see what they had on my lunch break...and I found this :)
2.  Fourth of July was so much fun especially since I got the chance to premiere my new Jimmy Choos. I'm totally obsessed with them!
3. I'm addicted to anything denim...so it was fun to dress up my denim-on-denim look for a day party
4. One of my absolute favorite outfits had to be my outfit I wore to see Mrs. Carter. I went to NY with nothing and bought my outfit the day before...Thank you Fashion Gods!


LEFT TO RIGHT:
1. After a super fun day at Trillectro Music Festival I went to a dinner party and to a lounge in my favorite playsuit I got a few years ago on Asos.com. It was so comfortable and fun! Forgot I had it. 
2. My most recent outing in Philly at the Made in America festival brought out my rebel side...dare I say that I love dressing down? :)
3. My tee-shirt addiction is WAY TOO REAL! I had a birthday dinner to attend then partying to do afterwards so I decided to wear this skirt (gifted) to give it a bit more flare with my favorite metal cuff heels.
4. White jeans were my staple for the summer and I wore them whenever I got the chance. Yes, I wear my clothes more than once...took me while to understand that it was OKAY to wear something more than once or even twice. 

3 comments :