Tuesday, September 10, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Girlfriends Who Like To Brunch

"You can tell everything about a person by who their friends are" - Sex And The City  

 
Last Sunday a few of my girlfriends and I got together for Sunday Brunch at Founding Farmers in Washington, DC. If you know me, then you know I love to Brunch for hours on end because Sundays are just perfect for a kickback to recap the weekend and plan for the week ahead. How you spend your Sundays can set your tone for the week without a doubt. I must say that after an amazing Church service and brunchin' with my girlfriends that I've known for over 10 years my week has been off to a great start. Being able to laugh out loud, talk about relationships, goals and even talk about our favorite shows is good for the soul of any Twenty-Something woman trying to figure it all out.
 
L to R: Ashlee, Kimmy, Erinn & Brittany #DecadesofFriendship

WHAT I WORE: Sunnies from Dolce & Gabbana (old)/ Halter tank from Bebe/Tribal skirt (old) from Urban Outfitters/Coral heels from Zara/
 
 
Hope everyone had an amazing weekend, I most certainly did! Can't wait for next Sunday :) 
 
 


1 comment :

  1. Such a beautiful dress, the design and the fabric combo. Makes me want to be a little girl again so I could wear this yellow women's dress . And twirl around with pride!

    ReplyDelete