Monday, September 23, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Casual Sundays


Sundays is my favorite day of the week, why?! Because I get the chance to regroup, relax, kickback and recap my entire weekend and plan for upcoming week. I can take time to just be and not worry about what event I have to attend. I usually go to church then do brunch with family/friends and watch television. It's something about Sundays that makes me feel good, and this Sunday was no exception. After a very busy weekend of running around from event to event, party to gathering and celebrating I got the chance to enjoy a champagne brunch at Ardeo Bardeo Restaurant with my bestfriend. They have an amazing brunch special which includes bottomless mimosas and the choice of an appetizer and main course for only $27, isn't that a total steal?! Anyway I had a watermelon & cucumber gazpacho for my appetizer and chicken & waffles with a unique spin on it. Everything was delicious, especially the "waffles" also known as donuts and the sausage gravy. Total swoon mode!  
September 22nd officially stamped Fall's arrival but I'm still trying to wear my strappy sandals for as long as I can plus I love my toe nail polish, lol. Anyway, I'm a lover of comfort these days so I slipped into something very casual for a very chill Sunday in the city. Get deets on my look below.

WHAT I WORE: Aviator sunglasses from ZARA/ Cross earrings from Asos/ Metallic shirt from Calvin Klein (old)/Boyfriend jeans from H&M (old)/ Jimmy Choo "Lance" strappy heels"/Mini grey bag by Phillip Lim for Target/

Super excited about my new bag from the Phillip Lim for Target collection, I got the chance to get a few pieces last week and few things this week. I'm thinking of creative ways to wear it so stay tuned. Anyway, sending everyone lots of positive energy and love x light for our first week in Fall! xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment