Friday, September 6, 2013

CHIC OF THE WEEK: Selita Ebanks, Adrienne Bailon, Rita Ora & More!

Now that New York Fashion Week is in full swing, there are so many fashion moments happening I'm having a HAUTE ATTACK! Celebs, Actresses, Socliaties and Fashion Icons are keeping it very chic and fabulous as they hit the red carpet and attend fashion shows. See of my favorite looks of the week below: 
 
Selita Ebanks rocked an all-leather-everything look! LOVEeeee.
 

 
Adrienne Bailon is always a stunner.

 
My most fashionable couple Alexis & Amar'e Stoudemire looked perfect!
 
 
Something about this look screams Spring and I'm loving it. Cara Sanata looks beautiful!

 
Nicole Richie had SEVERAL fashion moments this week. But this was one of my absolute fav's (since I'm obsessed with denim).
 
 
Ashley Madekwe looked very mod!

 
Emma Watson showed some skin and I love it!!!

 
Rita Ora always nails it! Loving the make-up :)
 
 
Dakota Fanning took a very fabulous plunge on the red carpet recently. Class Act indeed!

 
Olivia Wilde knows how to wear a suit! She's one of my favorite looks of the week.
 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!!! xo
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment