Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Made In America 2013

 
Happy September Everyone!
 
Had alot of fun this weekend at the Budweiser Made in America festival in Philly. I got the chance to check off my road trip and music festival things to do on my Summer bucketlist. Since, I knew that it would be a long weekend I decided to go for comfort when it came to dressing for a 8 hour day. It was super hot in Philly but, it was so much fun to see some of my favorite artists perform (Miguel, Kendrick Lamar, Solange, and more). Check out a few pictures from my weekend in Philly below:
 
Hi Kendrick!

Solange had me sweating! Love her energy
 
WHAT I WORE: T-SHIRT from Forever 21/Flannel Tee (borrowed)/Shorts from ZARA/Studded boots from Steve Madden/Chain purse from Urban Outfitters/Cross earring from Asos/

 

Great times with great people!! Thank you Philly for ending an amazing Summer for me :)

3 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, always nice seeing you. Looking forward to seeing you again :)

      Delete
  2. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then Tops de Sport shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete