Wednesday, March 19, 2014

CHIC OF THE WEEK: Naya Rivera, Laura Govan, Princess Kate & MORE!

 
Naya Rivera could do no wrong in my eyes, how amazing does she look in this black sheer/cut-out dress. I'm loving the blonde locks on her too!  

Laura Govan is proving that she is a Fab-Mommy & Style Icon in the making, I love the "white on white" look. I need this jumpsuit in my life...pronto! 

Dwayne Wade and his beautiful FiancĂ©e, Gabrielle Union were perfection as they celebrated their engagement over the weekend. I'm in love with Gabby's skirt.   

 
Rocsi Diaz has been growing on me lately, and I'm not afraid to admit it. Kudos to her stylist, she looks great in this dress....I'm searching for something similar for an upcoming celebration.

 
Leah Michelle knows how to SLAY on the low, how amazing is this lace dress?! I'm swooning!
 
 
Princess Kate looks like royalty in her coat, bushy brooch and hat to match.

 
Leave it to Adriana Lima to get uber fabulous on the red carpet in this one shoulder pink gown. Flawless! 

 
Beyoncé let the world know that she doesn't "Pop Molly...She rocks" at her latest concert. Werk!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment