Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Friday: ALMOST Time to Spring Forward!

 
I'm hoping this 'Coldest Winter Ever' stint happening in DC is coming to an end, I miss wearing short shorts and sandals instead of my big coat, scarf and gloves. Seriously, I've been waiting for the weather to break and it looks like the time might have come (**crosses fingers**) so I'm happy! This weekend is suppose to get up to the 60s so that means windows and sunroof down...Thank God. Are you guys ready for Spring/Summer? I think I'm more excited for my trips since I've been longing to go on a vacation, so as of now I have three lined up and I can't wait (bikini season, here I come!). It's almost time to transition that closet and embrace new Spring trends, are you ready? In the meantime between time don't forget to set your clock forward on Sunday it's officially daylight saving time! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend, I'm working on another "Talk That Talk Tuesday" article that I can't wait to share with you all next week! Stay tuned :) 
 
*bows out gracefully*   

No comments :

Post a Comment