Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Monday!

 
The countdown to my Graduation has started and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate with my family and friends. There is so much I've learned over the past three years since beginning my Grad School journey that I couldn't be happier to say that I am now apart of the 2014 Graduating Class. Anytime, I needed to just re-focus or take sometime to understand that my "dreams are valid" I turned to family, friends and of course blogging to cope with juggling it all. I'm extremely grateful for the lessons learned and the education I've received thus far, I look forward to maximizing my greatest potential and leaving a fashionable mark in this beautiful world we live in. I have so much coming up this Spring/Summer that I will be taking a "blogging break" for a few days to get everything together Blogging will take a temporary backseat as well as my social media accounts as I get some planning done but I promise to be on Friday with a full recap of Money & Manicures and other fashion news! Until then, continue to chase your dreams and remember that with Style & Grace anything is possible! Happy Monday to you All! -XO
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment