Friday, March 21, 2014

EVENT RECAP: Pink Tie Fundraiser Party-Cherry Blossom Kick Off!

Wow, what an incredible Thursday night!! First and foremost, Happy Spring everyone it's super beautiful in DC right now and I couldn't be happier. Last night I got the chance to dance my life away, meet some really amazing people, and play some fun games...it was very refreshing. After being invited by my friends at Jimmy Choo, I knew I had to find the perfect dress to match the "Pink Tie" Cherry Blossom Kick Off theme and as usual my last minute shopping brigade worked like a charm. The Pink Tie Fundraiser was held in the beautiful Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center from 7-11pm and it was lit to pink perfection!  
 
 
Guests had the opportunity to enjoy high-end fashion displays, games of chance, a silent auction, and delicious food and beverages (The 'Pink champagne' Lady was my favorite part of the night). In addition, there was mini-golfing, ring tossing, balloon darts, and the BUBBLES Penny Pitch bar to win prizes which kept people engaged and having fun. Since I'm a music lover, I have to say I really enjoyed the band and DJ for the evening...everyone was on the dance floor and the variety of music was absolutely perfect! See a few pictures from my very pink night out in honor of raising money for the Cherry Blossom Festival kicking off this weekend below:  
 
 
Flavored popcorn! I couldn't get enough of it...

 
I loved the necklace on this model (not the best picture), of course it's BVLGARI and I can't afford it but it was so nice to swoon over. Most of the models wore Jimmy Choo shoes through out the evening. The Collection at Chevy Chase, Maryland is amazing be sure to check it out! 

 
Pink Champagne + Pink Popcorn made me very happy!


 
Getting ready to try my hand at mini-golfing in my Jimmy Choo's..."I can't concentrate in flats"


 
....And just like that I'm obsessed! I have a new hobby guys! lol

 
Drinks were flowing at the open bar and was fully stocked with all my favorites of course! 

 
Seriously, I'm obsessed with this Pink Champagne Lady, who thought of this? Ummm, GENUIUS!

WHAT I WORE: 'Neoprene' Printed Dress by ZARA/ Blue suede Jimmy Choo Anouk Heels/ My own jewels

Lighting was a bit crazy and my iphone5 can only do but so much so here's my full Cherry Blossom inspired dress that I wore. Not bad for a last minute find? I was pleased with how it fit and it seems like everyone loved it as well :) PS-How beautiful was the décor? It was like a pink palace!
 

 
Well hello floral hat....Spring is in the air!!
 
 
Mini-desserts also had me losing my focus! *does crunches*
 

 
Tamara and I dancing on the dance floor! What a night...
 
 
Happy Friday everyone!! I'm so excited for this weekend because the Cherry Blossom Festival starts so that means back to running around the tidal basin Saturday mornings with my bestie and lots of outdoor activities. This week flew by and I couldn't be happier, totally ready for some relaxation.
 
*bows out gracefully*
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment