Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SHOEGASM: Valentino "RockStud" T-Strap Pumps



My obsession with Valentino 'Rockstud' T-Strap Pumps is crazy right now! I've been prowling for Graduation shoes, I figure if I find a shoe then I'll find the dress. Crazy philosophy but it works for me, over the past year I've been lusting after a timeless shoe that is edgy and classic at the same time and I discovered the Valentino 'Rockstud' T-Strap Pump that makes me feel all tingly inside.
 
 
The pumps comes in plenty of colors (neon green, nude, pink, red, black, blue and white) and will be the perfect addition to my Spring wardrobe, don't you think? The T-Strap pump is a perfect trend to embrace this season so why not break them out at my graduation.
 
 I love my Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin and Saint Laurent shoes but I think I'm ready for my first pair of Valentino heels. They just seem so grown up and sexy at the same time, who would not want that? The classic T-Strap has me swooning and I think these could go perfectly with boyfriend jeans and a tank or even a cocktail dress. Did I convince you that these are a winner?!

 
I still have time to decide but I'm definitely leaning towards these babies, for $945 I have some deciding to do! What do you think? Graduation shoes or no?! 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment