Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Join The Twitter Movement: #LupitaForMAC


After catching up on my favorite fashion blog, The Fashion Bomb Daily I spotted a movement that I wouldn't mind joining especially since I'm a huge fan of this woman. Lupita Nyong'o  has become an overnight sensation for her amazing role in 12 Years of A Slave and has become quite the Stylista in the past few months. She has also become a role model for many young women that chasing their dreams (I'm one of them) and has inspired so many to be comfortable in their own skin. So what is this movement that I want you to join with me? On Twitter let's convince MAC cosmetics to sign up the Oscar Award-winner to be their new spokesmodel. If Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna could be spokesmodels for MAC beauty cosmetics then why can't Lupita Nyong'o have a shot. I'm a believer in banding together to see another woman of color showcase another form of beauty that many girls aspire to see. Would she be the perfect MAC girl?! The hashtag (#LupitaForMAC) started with journalist Joan Morgan and Dr. Yaba Blay and continues to be used on social media as of now. So I encourage you to join the #LupitaForMAC movement, use the hashtag and be sure to include a picture of Lupita as well. I hope this works! *crosses fingers* 

No comments :

Post a Comment