Friday, April 9, 2010

Essence Magazine & Bloomingdales Summer Style Preview


Essence & Bloomingdale's Summer Style Preview Show! From HEAD to TOE: H&M white V-neck shirt; Urban Outfitters Turquoise and Red Cardigan; Dooney & Bourke vintage crocodile purse; Express tan dress pants; Jessica Simpson round toe heels (sorry you can't see the shoes!).

The Legendary Mikki Taylor and Stephany Greene (University of the District of Columbia-Fashion Merchandising Program Coordinator) host the fashionable event!




Its all about the bold necklace this Summer and pairing your prints with fabulous heels that are either nude, metallic or black.


The Style and Grace Award goes to this effortless woman! She demonstrates that at any age you can still look your very best. What a style inspiration..TIMELESS!



Flirty colorful dresses are definitely a HIT/MISS this summer! I love how these colors complimented her skin tone and body shape.

My personal favorite and absolute MUST HAVE!!! How sexy and fun is this look?? Showing just enough leg and still remaining chic and classic is hard to pull off. I was literally gasping for air, squeezing my best friend's hand and holding onto my heart. Love at first sight!






Silk floral shirt and dress shorts paired with a nude pump is easy, fun and can from day to night!








The Safari look is back! Doesn't she look radiant? Life is good at any age!



Trench coats and rompers are here to stay!! I am welcoming them with BOTH ARMS *BIG HUG* :)




Its almost time to officially pull your Pearly White out for the season. Are you ready???




Perfect example of a one shoulder dress accented with a bold (clear) bangle to match. Did you see those metallic heels! I'm in LOVE with Summer already...







YELLOW is here to stay!! It brightens your look and appealing to the eye...this Maxi dress says it ALL.


Don't forget a bright vibrant bag to bring your look all together, this Summer is dedicated to BOLD looks and making your style effortless!



Lynice (in a vintage colorful shift dress) and I picked up our gift bags filled with goodies (May 2010 Essence Magazine; Exclusive Essence compact mirror; Bobbi Brown lip gloss, etc.) WE HEART FASHION!


April 8th, 2010 I had the opportunity to see Bloomingdale's Summer Style Preview Show in White Flint Mall. I haven't been to White Flint Mall in decades so I was very excited to see what Bloomingdale's had to offer (I was very pleased). The legendary Beauty director & Cover editor for Essence Magazine Mikki Taylor hosted the fashion event (Style STRUCK!). With champagne overflowing, appetizers being served left and right I enjoyed my Thursday evening with DC, MD & VA glamorous women.

No comments :

Post a Comment