Monday, April 12, 2010

Top five Spring items I can't live without!



1. Floral Dress - The biggest trend this season is the flower print dresses and I'm a fan of them. They are timeless and perfect for a 70/80 degree day and even at night!



2. Bold chunky necklaces - I have a few vintage chains that I love and adore. Spring is all about making a dramatic statement. Why not make it around your neck?






3. Big face watch - I am never on time so this Spring I choose to wear a watch and a fashionable to be exact so I can try to be on time! (LOL). A watch can be the perfect accessory to bring together your look so I advise everyone to invest in a stylish watch!!






4. Wedge heels - Occasionally I like to stand tall just like a Chanel Iman or Tyra Banks model but the ONLY way to I can accomplish this mission is by putting on my wedges. I have always been a big fan of wedges because they look great with pants, shorts, skirts and dresses.






5. Bold, Beautiful & Bright Totes - I am still in search of my Spring bag and its so hard to choose because there are so many (LOL)! The bright colorful totes are definitely a "MUST HAVE" on my list because I am always going from place to place so I need a big bag to carry my LIFE in! :)








The list can go on and on..but for right now these are my top five. Need help putting together your stylish ensemble for Spring/Summer?? Contact SchuntelA@gmail.com for a free consultation for a limited time only!
















No comments :

Post a Comment