Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stylin on You: Crystal Greene

Stylin' on You: Meet Crystal Greene she is a 23 year-old Stylista from Upper Marlboro, MD who redefines the meaning of being comfortable in your own skin. She's totally fabulous & her smile is contagious!



When asked about her own personal style she simply responded "ME + FASHION = MY OWN THING (giggles)." Her style is reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn mixed with Co Co Chanel. According to Crystal her style changes everyday and feels there is no right or wrong way to be stylish!

Her style influence is Solange Knowles....when I asked her why... "She is wild and different, I love that about her; she takes chances and risks".




She says...."I won't say I have fashion sense..I [just] wear what looks good on me". Her style and fashion sense is the perfect example of mixing old and new (check out her vintage clutch) I am having a VINTAGE-GASM!!



Her Style, Live, Die for Quote: "Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn"- Gore Vidal
If you would like to be the next Stylin' on You feature, please contact SchuntelA@gmail.com.


No comments :

Post a Comment