Monday, April 26, 2010

My favorite BOOKS!

I'am a huge fan of reading to stay motivated, inspired and well.....stylish! I love love love these books and they have taught me so much about myself. Take the time to read, make notes, and figure out what defines your own style.



"Who What Wear" by Hillary Keer & Katherine Power
Style and Grace Review: Perfect book for learning what to splurge and save in your closet. This is a MUST READ!




"That Extra Half an Inch" by Victoria Beckham
Style and Grace Review: Fabulous read for learning the nuts and bolts of how to dress for almost event known to a Style Goddess!


"Fabulosity" by Kimora Lee Simmons
Style and Grace Review: The title says it ALL! But most importantly she explains that Champagne dreams only matter when you do the work. (I love her!)



"The Little Black Book of Style" by Nina Garcia
Style and Grace Review: Classic yet captivating tale of how important and necessary it is to have the essentials in your closet. I adore her pizazz and need to helping upcoming Stylista's.
READ! READ! READ!
xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment