Friday, April 9, 2010

Fashion District Presents "The Show"



My sassy funky best friends accompanied me to the show! And we enjoyed every minute of it :)



Vintage shirt and dress shorts by Treasury. This was my favorite must have for Spring/Summer.



This pink stone washed dress paired with electric blue heels was just the sassy, witty and dazzling look I adore and love. The zippers on the dress also made me look twice because it's trendy yet subtle at the same time.







Ladies! Ladies! Forget the Maxi Dress (well don't forget it) but the absolute "iStyle iLive iDie" is the Romper. This particular romper is easy, fun, flirty and can go from day-to-night. What's not to love? You can wear your wedges or ballerina flats and looks FABULOUS!





When it comes to Style and Grace...this look won me over! I'm a fan of poise, charm and confidence. This yellow dress matched her skin tone perfectly; the pungent red lip was effortless and the vintage black hat was chic and elegant.


















On April 7th, 2010 I attended Fashion District "The Show" at View 14th street NW. After a long day of work I got all dolled up and sprialed my way into the city for a chance to see 2010 Spring inspired photography, art and fashion. This fashionable and artistic event took place on the roof top where the view was nothing short of AMAZING and breath taking. The Runway Show featured Commonwealth, Derringer Friday, DURKL, Reedem, Treasury & Universal Gear.

There were photography, art installations, pop-up shows, music and open bar for everyone to enjoy! A great evening cooling out from the early Summer heat...xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment